There's actually a wide variety of art to be found, seemingly dependent upon the station that you're at. Midtown in particular has a few lovely multi-piece installations hanging on the walls above the tracks, which you can see pictured below. (It can be seen in the top-right, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to take my own photos)
Arts Center boasts some lovely engraved pieces on the walls throughout the whole station. While very appealing, it's interesting that there would be such a variety in the mediums used throughout the stations, as the walls look like something out of the Mayan times. No photo for those, unfortunately. I'm hopeful that many of you have visited the station at least once!
One day I'd like to take the time to visit more of the stations, as I've yet to stray from the red and gold lines at all so far. I'm sure there's plenty more to appreciate!
No comments:
Post a Comment