Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ballet Inspired



 
Growing up Ballet was my life before I decided I wanted to be a fashion designer. I always wanted to be a professional ballet dancer and throughout high school I worked extremely hard to make my ballet career come true. Although I had a serious bad back problem of 2 deteriorated discs in my lower back, and by age 17 I realized that my dreams would have to come to an end. So this collection was inspired by the love of ballet, it's soft elegant and graceful like any true ballet dancer. I think a lot of women would enjoy wearing any one of these pieces, and would make them feel like a lady. It's extremely girly but has a romantic touch, which is why men would also enjoy seeing their loved one wearing any one of these pieces of the collection. 





No comments:

Post a Comment